8 Responses to Chem-trails over Cambridge

1. Harold Fontaine January 18, 2012 at 9:55 am

The Same Weather network that said we were going to get 5 cm’s of snow the other day?

2. newsfan January 18, 2012 at 10:27 am

For those of us who have flown quite a bit, we do not doubt the claim at all. For example, almsot every flight that requires an emergency landing, the pilot needs to jettison fuel, the passengers can smell it and see it (if able to observe the rear of the wing).

Locally, I blieve, the fuel jettison target is preferrably Lake Ontario, but who knows? Much to the dismay of some on this board, I have had 14 emergency landings over the years and there is no doubt that fuel is discharged onto the unsuspecting inhabited areas below in many cases.

3. Sue Taylor January 18, 2012 at 10:42 am

These are not contrails. Chemtrails are not the same. Got to chemtrailcentral.com and click on the research link. Persistent contrails/chemtrails are real. There are some who believe that HAARP, chemtrails and the recent strange sounds heard all over the world during the second week of January are all connected somehow. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

I do know that we have an international airport – hence, protected airspace. That means – no plausible deniability. Now, just for fun, try to find out what these planes are spraying up there and by whose authority. Enjoy the ride!

4. newsfan January 18, 2012 at 10:55 am

My mistake. I did visit the site and others. Hmmm, conspiracy theory so far?

5. Scot Ferguson-Barber January 18, 2012 at 11:26 am

I’m pretty skeptical of things, and I already have people downtown calling me “Fox” (As in Mulder, the X-Files) but this bears some looking into.
    Everyone thought I was nuts about Enbridge, too, and there is a lot happening there I will be announcing soon.

6. malcolm January 19, 2012 at 8:52 am

Don’t fogret Santa and his reindeer pooping & peeing up there, and the angels have to go somewhere.

7. Earnest August 8, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Contrails. Nothing more than water vapor.

8. Cam Payne August 9, 2013 at 12:42 am

A Real Look At chemtrailshttp://newscambridge.wordpress.com/chemtrails-in-cambridge/: