24 Responses to Doing Life in Lamebridge: The Newfie Biennale

1. Ruth-Anne McCauley November 17, 2010 at 10:05 pm

To funny; I first heard that song in grade seven music class at St. Andrew’s Public School. I believe the same year we changed the flag. Was it a plot? I don’t know? lol Well done, Lambridge multiculturalism tax, now their is an idea???

2. Allan Dettweiler November 18, 2010 at 1:48 am

Lard Jesus Tundering Scot. Your best so far!
    I think I’ve heard of this Thomas guy. Wonder why I haven’t heard from him lately.

3. Thomas vann November 18, 2010 at 7:06 am

That was funny Scott keep ’em coming.

4. scot November 18, 2010 at 10:21 am

Thanks everyone, I’m having fun with it, but I need new targets…er, i mean characters!

5. Jesika Fillier November 18, 2010 at 10:57 am

Hey Scot I got a new target for ya oooops I mean Character …How about yourself !!!

6. Allan Dettweiler November 18, 2010 at 11:16 am

Yes indeed! An episode starring Scot & Jesika. I love it already.

7. Allan Dettweiler November 18, 2010 at 11:30 am

How about Dolton McSquinty?

8. scot November 18, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Jesika;
    I already did! http://cambridgecitizen.ca/?p=1955

9. Margaret Barr November 18, 2010 at 6:26 pm

This is sooooooooooooooo good. Scot, keep up the good work..no, GREAT work!!!

10. scot November 18, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Margaret, are you just saying that because I’ve been picking on The Mayor?
    Just kidding, thanks. I have some more almost finished, with new characters (I’m having fun playing with James’ hair, I’m not sure if you should have brought up that cross-dressing thing!

11. Margaret Barr November 18, 2010 at 8:15 pm

I’m DEFINITELY sure I should have brought up that ‘cross-dressing thing’..if you’re making a vidoe about it! LOL!

12. Margaret Barr November 18, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Make that “video”…not ‘vidoe’

13. Brian from Preston November 18, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Okay, thats it, stop making us laugh or we may lose the term Lamebridge

14. Jesika Fillier November 25, 2010 at 10:58 am

Scot : At meeting on Nov 22 regarding the water and waste water policy . Doug made a comment towards the crowd . Doug Craig tried o maintain decorum , fearful of the meeting degenerating into a ” SOCCER CROWED ” This comment was said because most of the crowed was portuguese . There was a gasp in the air , after that comment . Then when Kayla Andrade got up to speak and people started to clap Doug try to tell people again to stop clapping and she told him that the people had the right to clap .
    Then he quickly gave up telling people to stoP CLAPPING because the generally polite crowed was not listening to him LOL

Please Do another video of Doug once again telling people what to do . He tries to stop people from talking , clapping and he is not also making comments to the Portuguese community …

Keep up the great work
    Now lets see if you can pull this one off …LOL
    Thanks

15. scot November 25, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Jesika, I love it…give me a few days…and keep the ideas coming!!!

16. Jesika Fillier November 25, 2010 at 2:32 pm

Awesome ….Cant wait to see it …Thanks 🙂

17. David Fitzgerald November 27, 2010 at 12:28 pm

I am offended!!!No, not really, that is funny. I am the Mayor Damnit!Keep up the videos, it’s nice to have a good laugh this time of the year.

18. Jesika Fillier November 27, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Is the video ready ? LMAO …Dont leave us hanging…. we need another video done .. Chop Chop jk Hope to see it soon

19. Margaret Barr November 27, 2010 at 5:37 pm

Kayla, so true! “We need another video done….Chop! Chop!..”

20. scot November 28, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Be patient, I think this one will be worth the wait.
    Jesika, just to be clear, Doug Craig and Mayor Dammit are not the same person, snicker snicker, I just had to make that clear before the next episode “airs.”

21. Woody December 7, 2010 at 11:13 pm

Super-Duper site! I am adoring it!! Will come back again

22. Dierdre December 13, 2010 at 12:59 pm

hahaha,wait a minute are you making fun of us newfies?

23. Facetious Lee December 14, 2010 at 3:56 am

Heck, I occasionally make fun of Newfies. They are good at doing it themselves. I don’t think someone can be a real Newfie if the don’t make fun of themselves.

24. scot December 14, 2010 at 10:31 am

You’re darned right I’m making fun of Newfies,anyone who grew up here knows no-one laughs harder at Newfies than Newfies!