10 Responses to Doing Life in Lamebridge:Getting the goods on Gary Goodyear

1. Allan Dettweiler November 24, 2010 at 2:40 am

Well, my head (the top of it) is evolving too. Less and less foliage. Can’t blame it on global warming – some of my ancestors had little hair to spare.
    Now, I’m no huge fan of the somewhat Honorable Mr. Goodyear, but, like he, I certainly haven’t evolved from any monkey – flying or otherwise.
    That doesn’t mean I don’t love the flying monkeys. They make a pretty good beer. But, I believe this beer causes flatulence. I believe further studies by some of Mr. Goodyears science buddies would prove that flying monkey farts are used to repel Lawyers. More studies are needed to prove or disprove my theory.

2. Harold Fontaine November 24, 2010 at 8:35 am

I am willing to work on the flying monkey beer scenario. I will start right away and let you know how the flatulence thing goes. My wife may not be happy though. You have a shed or something i could sleep in tonight.

3. Allan Dettweiler November 24, 2010 at 9:22 am

Harold, you should apply to the Somewhat Honorable Mr. Goodyear for a grant for your study.
    The Supreme Honorable Mr. Harper will probably agree as long as he can erect a sign very close to the study area.

4. Ruth-Anne White November 29, 2010 at 7:50 pm

Spooky change in character. Matches the voice better however, too funny.

5. scot November 29, 2010 at 8:11 pm

I’m still playing with the voice morph 🙂

6. Randy Wildman November 29, 2010 at 8:42 pm

I laughed my lung out at these, keep ’em coming! You are the man.

7. Eura Colvard December 6, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Your look at things in this city are definitely warped but enjoyable.

8. Jimm Hillis December 6, 2010 at 11:42 pm

We try, we try!

9. Katelynn Overlee December 8, 2010 at 5:26 pm

I think Gary is doing a great job and i enjoy getting his flyers, they do inform people. The problem today is everybody trys to take down people in the spotlight, they have a tough job and do the best they can and in the words of the Mayor..gimme a break.

10. Doug Graham December 14, 2010 at 3:04 am

Anybody see Garys response to his spending in the Times, what a load of crap but then again what would you expect from a politician