7 Responses to Playing my cards right

1. Jodi November 19, 2011 at 5:51 am

Scot, it was a pleasure for me to have confirmed by reading your cards yesterday what I already felt. You are definetly one who can make things happen.
    You have the tools, the drive and very much have the energy.
    As long as this energy and drive is focused, the sky is the limit for you.
    I love it!

2. jen November 19, 2011 at 10:44 am

Great Card!
    Totally agree with Jodi on the energy…I was speaking to your poetry expert on Wednesday about this energy and how it’s very contagious to be around you… Your friend Sharon actually brought this up the first time I met her too…hmm…is it the tinfoil ?

The only part of this card I have to question is this…what did you say we were again??? ….kaleidoscope thinkers…lol

“This is also a card of deep concentration on a specific task or activity. You need to be focused on a single goal or purpose at this time and you need to channel all of your energy, tools and resources towards this one goal. Commitment to the task is essential and as such, you will need to eliminate any distractions that will take your focus away from what you want to achieve.”

focused on a single goal or purpose !…are we kaleidoscope thinkers capable of this…lol

3. Scot Ferguson-Barber November 19, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Jen, “Thinking Mosaically ” is the term I use. A lot of artists don’t think in a straight line, they think in several directions, or places, at the same time.

Believe me, staying focused and on task is the most difficult part of this entire project, but I’m definitely learning and getting better at it.
    “You will need to eliminate any distractions that will take your focus away from what you want to achieve.”
    This is probably where I’ve earned the rep not to “piss me off” because when I feel negative energy it’s a distraction, and I deal with it, sometimes very heavyhandedly. If i feel negative energy I send it back tenfold, a hundred fold if need be, and I have drawn enough energy to do it.
    This is sometimes to my detriment, but it deals with the immediate problem so I’m not distracted from my goal.

4. jen November 19, 2011 at 1:07 pm

🙂

5. Scot Ferguson-Barber November 20, 2011 at 1:27 am

…and what did the angelic urine bring today? (Story here for those of you who haven’t read about my golden showers)
    I left the office at about noon and headed home to get some work done. I was hit by the urge to stop and see Cary at the Doggy Day Care at the Flea Market. She was closed, so I thought I’d wander around the flea market while I waited for the next bus.
    What do I walk into but a freaken’ “pschic fair.”
    “Okay'” I thought, as I was hit that all too all familiar buzz. I walked in knowing I was supposed to be there, and I’d figure it out. I resisted the urge to play with the Scientologist. (Can you make me look like John Travolta? Even better, can you teach me to astral project into a closed council meeting?) and walked around.
    Bang! I saw a painting that that drew me like a magnet. I walked over and asked who the artist was.
    Arghh…I’m getting distracted.
    Long story short. I met Stacy. We want her story. I’m too busy to write it at the moment, put it on the list. Stacys friend Catherine,another one of those eclectic people I don’t believe in, points across the room to a girl holding a professional camera who Stacy and Chatherine had met earlier. I introduce myself, she’s an exchange student from Ireland, looking at schools here, hasn’t decided if she wants to be a photography or journalism major. I had someone to do the story, and she’d have something to send home in addition to the modest fee we agreed on.(an amount that Jake and I agreed would be fair for an aspiring writer for an assignment.)
    We go back to Stacy, exchange info, and she is now doing a story for The Citizen.
    Of course, Stacy is a writer, http://www.stacysheasby.net/Vivid-Life-Magazine.html
    Here’s a link to Catherine’s. She makes soap, Here’s the blurb from her site. http://www.cassidycreeksoap.com/index.html
    Cassidy Creek Soap Co. is located in lovey Cambridge ON. Canada. I produce a variety of luxurious soap & body products in the basement studio of my small home based business.
    In my little back garden I grow herbs and flowers that I dry and use to color my soap, bath seltzers & TubTeas. I also infuse various oils and make tinctures that are also used in soap & other body products like salves & lip balms.
    There, mission accomplished. Now back to work.
    I was just thinking that one year ago at this time on a Saturday Night I’d be getting ready for a 12 hour shift at the cookie factory.
    sigh, those were the days. Baaa haaa haaa!

6. Scot Ferguson-Barber November 20, 2011 at 1:54 am

Hmmm…Stacy is a Reiki Master, I always thought that was a martial art.

7. Scot Ferguson-Barber November 21, 2011 at 7:01 pm

To keep this very short I ran into someone I have seen in years. Sue is the woman who trained me as a paralegal, and is feared and respected at City Hall in Kitchener. I consider her a mentor, and one of the most powerful influences in my life over the last decade.
    She just moved to Galt, and will be helping me with a few things.(I need double tinfoil for this one)