17 Responses to The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

1. Scot Ferguson-Barber April 29, 2011 at 6:47 pm

Allan, do you think for a second that James and I weren’t praying that the Queen would choose that title? do you have any idea of the comedic milage we’re going to be able to get out of this!
    Baaa haaa haaa, the mental rolodex is just spinning with the possibilities.

2. Facetious Lee April 29, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Me and mine were up for brekkie at 4 a.m.
    Bacon and eggs with a side of Limburger cheese – we were fresh out of Stilton.
    OK you two blokes – were talking about the Duke and Duchess of C-ambridge. Starts with the letter “C”. No mucking around with the title of OUR beloved Duke and Duchess.

3. Ernst the Hun April 29, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Huge ratings expected for new episode of My Big Fat Germanic Inbred Wedding

4. Tom Crawford April 29, 2011 at 10:31 pm

Who would be that daft to be knocked up at 4 a.m. and then ave summit to eat?

5. Thomas Holmgren April 29, 2011 at 10:33 pm

The best antijitos in Cambridge are at the Duke and Duchess. Oh, and the skirts, oh yea baby.

6. Jimm Hillis April 29, 2011 at 10:36 pm

You don’t want to see me in one of those skirts.

7. Margaret Barr April 29, 2011 at 10:41 pm

Listen up, you hooligans! Don’t even be making fun of the beautiful and gracious newly married royals. I just finished watching a rerun of the ceremony, and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are fabulous! (Unlike Jim I did not rise at 4:00am to watch in real time….)

We love the D&D here. Now then, enough of the flattery and back to your regularly scheduled joking around. 🙂 Any good ones yet????Jimm? Scot????

8. Jimm Hillis April 29, 2011 at 10:43 pm

I got nothing

9. Scot Ferguson-Barber April 29, 2011 at 10:50 pm

I think that the Duke may be paying a visit to the mayor. (Dammit!)

10. Margaret Barr April 29, 2011 at 11:04 pm

That will be a good one, Scot. BTW I’ve shown your ‘Get the Writers’ video to several different folks who came here today…They (and I) love it..We have laughed off and on, all day. Thanks for the fun..My son (darling boy, that he is) said, “wow, mom, that guy (you, Scot) has some real talent!” My son is the creative/entertainer-type. I assumed he was referring to your ability to actually create these videos with your sophisticated technology. But was I correct in my assumption? Nay! Nay!

He went on to say that you had ‘captured’ me perfectly. I have sent him away………….

11. Jodie Garrett April 29, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Thankyou to the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge for giving us such a beautiful day to remember. May your days always be filled with happiness!

12. Scot Ferguson-Barber April 29, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Margaret, please tell your son that I’m not done with you yet. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you yet, but your pics are on my desktop, and I have a song picked out for you to sing.
    THe wedding was lovely. I also had 2 good friends get married today, and I walked the bride down the aisle.
    I’ve had just about enough of both weddings and elections for now, I’ll be glad to see Tuesday.

13. Margaret Barr April 29, 2011 at 11:57 pm

I’m sick of them too. I think I will give you my proxy on election day, and let you do the honour (or not). Good night….

14. Facetious Lee April 30, 2011 at 8:17 am

Wakey, wakey Margaret!
    Did you have a good night’s sleep?
    Are you ready again to take on Mr. Newsfan? He is ready for you.

15. Facetious Lee April 30, 2011 at 8:37 am

The Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge,
    Will be invited to visit in Lamebridge.
    I hardy can wait,
    To see lovely Kate.
    When she arrives in our OK little village.

I’m hoping that Dougie won’t kiss her,
    I’m thinking that really would piss her.
    To be smooched by a frog…
    a white bearded dog.
    Not fitting at all for a Princess.

16. Margaret Barr April 30, 2011 at 10:40 am

LOL @ F Lee! I don’t see newsfan on here ready to take me on. But I’m still ready to take him on; providing he stops talking about issues of which he knows little, or nothing; and providing he can answer a question or two, just to determine his credibility. ‘Cause his cred is now gone……

BTW ‘Factious Lee’, AGAIN…I don’t mind anonymous posters, at all; so long as what they write is informative, positive and/or correct. I’m only against it, when someone uses a pseudonym just to get out a personal message, and then starts berating those who disagree with them.

17. Newsfan May 1, 2011 at 9:52 pm

I’ve been pretty busy getting the boat ready and a little behind reading all of Marg’s insults about me. This one really takes the cake. Sorry you feel that way Margaret. You have proven that you cannot take the heat of debate, but prefer to resort to personally attacking those who disagree with you. I have purposely drawn the discussion out to expose how you vilify those you disagree with. You have not disappointed. You are a conservative in name only and, in my opinion, based on your two-faced method of relating to others have little or no hope in capturing the hearts and minds of a solid electoral base. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!