16 Responses to Where’s Rob Leone? (Part 2)

1. Allan Dettweiler November 20, 2011 at 11:26 am

I was curious about where Rob’s office is as well.
    Maybe it’s in the basement of his house in Ayr.
    Or, perhaps in Greenfield or Roseville?
    Maybe he will build a brand new office on Limerick Rd.

2. Steven Woods November 20, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Who cares! What a waste of space

3. Mrs. R.D.M. November 20, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Well, he was at the Ryerson School meeting the other night. Of course, his back was to the crowd, he wasn’t paying much attention to the folks lined up at the microphone. Still..he showed up, thats a good first step.

4. Dixon Parrks November 20, 2011 at 8:15 pm

He must have found the last MPP’s guide on how to remain invisible in the riding.

5. Hags November 20, 2011 at 9:06 pm

If I were Rob, I’d see only those who did not vote for McGarry and her cabal of vicious lemmings and jackals. Atinuke however is a class act…her people he should see.

6. Jimm Hillis November 21, 2011 at 9:30 am

A little asking would have solved this problem. From our twitter account, Rob sent us this message.

robleone Rob Leone
    @cambcitizen All new MPPs assume the office and phone # as the outgoing MPP. We’ll be moving to Eagle St in December. I’m happy to meet Jake

There problem solved.

7. Scot Ferguson-Barber November 21, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Thank you. I looked there, asked Margaret, asked Barb Bierman. couldn’t get any answers, this was easier.

8. Scot Ferguson-Barber November 21, 2011 at 1:00 pm

…and perhaps letting people know would have been even easier.

9. Hags November 21, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Come on Scot, you’re still trying to play up the ‘Leone is avoiding the people bit’…why try and dress it up as a lame ass excuse. Your intent was simply to again embarass Leone.
    I may even vote for him next time out of spite, bile and pure vengeance…if Allan refuses to buy my vote.

10. Jimm Hillis November 22, 2011 at 11:06 am

Rob has posted it on twitter a few times, Social media is his meduim now, he has embraced the future.

11. Margaret Barr November 26, 2011 at 9:20 am

I’ll tell you were Rob has been………At Queen’s Park; introducing a Private Members bill to try and make the Libs accountable for their promises to Cambridge Memorial Hospital and healthcare in general. The Bill passed by 4 votes, thanks to the PCs and the NDP. Of course, the Liberals were against it.

Rob is already proving his strong leadership and representation for Cambridge. We can all be proud that he’s our MPP. Go Rob!

12. Hags November 26, 2011 at 10:02 am

The Liberals were against it? It seems to me that St. Kathryn and dumb-dumb Dalton were lying to us big time about Health Care….it also means that Bill, John, Rory, Jan, Les and Malcolm were duped by the McClueless McGuinty machine…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…sorry, I lost my train of thought. How ’bout them Leafs? And don’t the Habs just suck! And hey, is it just me or does that delicatly flamboyant, bon vivant Justin Trudeau have the lamest moustache this side of the Beebs?

13. Jimm Hillis November 26, 2011 at 10:05 am

Let me put my two cents worth in here, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, oops sorry I dozed off. Oh well back to the real world for me.

14. Malcolm November 26, 2011 at 11:00 am

Private members bill’s are non binding so what’s all the hubbub bub? Again misleading propaganda same as the NFPQ’s/Hudack part of the HST off heating oil, agin McGuinty can go to the outhouse with that bill which also past however agin he can sit on the third reading. Please remind yourselves Not to give people too big a piece of your mind. You may not have enough to spare.

15. Margaret Barr November 27, 2011 at 11:05 am

Malcolm, you and I know how politics ‘work’ (or should I say “don’t work”). It’s something good to complain about though….. 🙂

16. Jimm Hillis November 27, 2011 at 11:49 am

Politics is a game that uses people as pawns and right now all party’s are using the Hospital as a game piece. And the Conservatives will use it just as well as the Liberals and the NDP will sit back as usual and cry foul. Those in politics will continue to consider the rest of us as outsiders and not worthy of being told the truth.